Sunday, February 15, 2009

Renaissance Radio Update

I am still working slowly on bringing Renaissance Radio back as a podcast, but the amount of time I have to dedicate to all this is dwindling due to lack of funds. Hours at my part-time job have just been cut, and book sales are relatively unimpressive, forcing me to spend most of my time whoring my free-lancing talents. I'm writing this as more an update and apology, but also a gentle plea for aid...


I have over 200,000 downloads of The Atlantean Conspiracy (which is encouraging), but only 51 hard-copies have been printed and sold. Many people cannot/will not read such a long book off their computer screen, and with threats of Internet 2.0 coming, having hard-copies of The Atlantean Conspiracy is a great asset in the info-war. Buy a copy for yourself or to pass around to your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Thanks to all my readers for their gracious support.

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

No comments: